Saturday 8 January 2011

Zuca

Today was my Zuca's first trip to the rink! It was a Christmas present from me to me. At my rink on a Saturday morning club session, you can't move for Zucas! All the kids have them, and even a couple of the coaches. And now, so do I!

I walk about 30 minutes to the rink, and the zuca was suprisingly light and easy to pull along. Much better for my back and shoulders than a backpack or shoulder skate bag. It also has tons of room and about twenty pockets, so I can put all my stuff in there and not need a handbag.

When I first saw the kids sitting on their Zucas, I was convinced they would only support the weight of skinny pre-teens. However, I'm a very overweight adult, and can comfortably sit on them. The sticker on the bag says that the seat can hold up to 300lbs!

The Zuca is definately my favourite skating purchase (after skates and lessons of course). I had so much fun putting stuff in all the compartments, and its great that I can just leave things like painkillers, skate guards, skate journal, deoderant, gloves etc in there and forget about them til I need them. In my old skate bag, I had the rumage through everything to get to my skates, so they generally ended up scattered everywhere.

For adults considering buying a Zuca, you probably don't wanna have skates bigger than a size 5 or maybe a 6 (uk sizes). But for smaller footed skaters, I would definately reccomend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment